3-Column Background html


Monday, October 11, 2010

Here we go...

Blogging...hmm. This is one area I have never dabbled in before, so please bear with me! I am a work in progress on this one.

So, let me introduce myself. My name is Christine -- also known as "MOM!!!" to my four kidlings and "Honey where is the..." to my husband and "...whine, whine, whine...I have to go out" to the 3 dogs. Insane? Yeah, just a bit. Would I want it any other way? Nope -- this is perfection for me.

I have to say that I just love perusing the internet to see what my fellow bloggers are up to. The 'how-to' instructions -- fabulous. I have found more than just a touch of inspiration out there. The 'mommy moments' -- thank you for confirming that I am not alone in my selective insanity. Without you, I might believe that I am whirling on a course no woman/mom/person-in-general has ever experienced. Ooh, scary!

So anyhoo, I decided that a blog was the place that I could share my love of life, family, my passion to create beauty from blah...and make new friends along the way. I am hoping that you will enjoy my (somewhat) regular musings and my ongoing artistic endeavors, whatever they may be.

Here's to the start of something FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Christine-
    The Lovely Home is a lovely site! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...