Sounds doable, right? Right.
Anyhoo...since we last met, let's see...here are the updates in no particular order:
- I'm no longer working outside the home! Squee! Loving being home again...
- I am now working as a project manager for my hub's company. Right up my alley.
- Tony is finishing up his college years -- should be graduating in December. We are so proud of him.
- Drew has graduated high school and is off to college -- holy cats!
- Girlies are officially in 8th grade and 6th grade. Accordingly, fashion/makeovers are now some of our top priorities. Love it!
- We have officially booked a family vacation to Florida -- our first in FOUR years! Cue the Hallelulah Chorus...
Good busy though. I am so proud of my hubs for following his passion and making this company a reality. I've never seen him happier with work. To quote the Life Is Good guys... "Do what you like, Like what you do". It doesn't get any simpler than that!
Being home is just what I needed. I have been able to get back into the groove of running our home (which got a little wonky while I was working, no offense honey!) and I have become more involved in my kids activities -- volleyball (Go 13 Purple!), school activities, family nights, etc.
I feel calmer, more in line with life. Sounds all weird and new age-ish but it's true. Things are right where they should be for now.
Enjoy your weekend! And I WILL talk to you soon!