3-Column Background html


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dog love...

If you know me personally, then you already know my love for my furry little children -- and all other dogs in the 'hood as well. We currently have three wonderful poochies, Gus - a SharPei/Rott/?? mix, Bailey - a red MiniDachshund, and Angus - a black/tan MiniDachshund and Bailey's fraternal twin. (Doesn't that sound more cozy than 'littermate'? That's what I thought.)

I am just enjoying them so much this morning -- not sure why, but they are simply melting my heart every time I look at them. Since not all of you have met them, I decided to share with you their cute-tasticness...
Here is our Gus (or GusGus, if you prefer)

Gus and Bailey...Is there a cuter picture out there? I think not. I love this pix so much because Bailey is actually the one who "chose" Gus at the shelter. All of our dogs are close, but these two have a special bond. Now, for perspective...Gus runs anywhere from 75 - 80 pounds. Bailey, a mere 9 pounds. Awww...


Mr. Angus...Regal, isn't he?

And our little Bailey -- apparently giving us his 'Blue Steel' look. Snaps to you if you get the movie reference... : )


Don't you just want to curl up with them and never leave?? Maybe this is why I sometimes have a hard time getting my caboose moving on projects. Well, wouldn't you be the same way? A cup of coffee, a good book, three dogs keeping your feet toasty warm....it's all good. I love our life...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...