3-Column Background html


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday decor pictures...

Good morning to all. It is freeeeeeezing here in Chicago. Brrr! I have never been a big fan of the arctic cold; snow - yes...cold that bites - NO-ho-ho indeed!

Picture of the Christmas decorations are here! Now, I have not completed the entire house, but I will share with you what is going on so far. I am in LOVE with my dining room this year in particular. Enjoy!


Center of our DR table -- I just love the mercury glass & crackled ornaments!

 Bottle brush trees are one of my go-to favorites...



The vignette on our antique dresser. Ooh -- Silver & Gold...
We use the dresser for linen storage because our house has the teensy, tiniest linen closet you have ever seen. Seriously -- what was the builder thinking?

In addition to the dining room, I have gotten a wee bit of the kitchen and living room decorated. You know you want to see that too...here you go:

My LR mantle -- simple and perfect.


This is our kitchen chandelier. I just twisted in a few fresh evergreen swags, added some ornaments and a cutesy clip on bird. Adorable -- and it smells good too!

My gilded birdie friend....from Target!

So there you are -- my decorations for now. I know what you are thinking...Hello??? Please include a full pix of the DR so we can see it all together?!? I will definitely post that -- but I need to remove all the holiday storage boxes from view first.  : )

Have a beautiful day -- and bundle up!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Christine. Want to come and decorate my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa -- Thanks for the kind words! You know, I really should make this into a business. I just love the process of making our home feel Christmas-y. I would love to give you some ideas -- let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...