3-Column Background html


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yum! Banana muffins...

So, I've been up since 6:15 this morning puttering around the kitchen. I had told my colleagues at my new job that I make a mean banana bread, which totally piqued their interest in my culinary skills.

With that said, I promised I would bring some of my baking finery in this week. However, instead of a loaf o'bread, I opted instead to make it in muffin form (better portability and no need to schlep a knife into work).
Here's the result:


Too bad there is no Smell-O-Vision on the Internet! Oh, wait, that probably is a good thing...considering some of the ahem, stuff, out there.

But seriously, mmmmm....Chocolate chip banana muffins.....and yes, I totally feel like Martha Stewart having accomplished all of this yum-tasticness by 8:00 a.m. The only problem now is keeping myself from eating them before I have a chance to bring them to work! It smells soooooo good throughout my house.

Willpower....I can do it....
I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...